Five Times Wins Slots
While Five Times Wins slots may seem like a classic three-reel slot, it actually is much, much more. First, you have three pay lines, not just one. Bet up to three coins on the three lines. Coin values go up to $5 or as low as a penny. Wager all three coins on the three lines and spend as little as 9 cents or as much as $45.
There's a Small Bonus Feature in This Game
While the reels spin or while you're setting your wager, jazz music plays. It's a nice touch in this basic, yet rewarding game. It is very rewarding thanks to the 5x wild symbol. Any wins formed with its help are multiplied by five.
Payouts You Stand to Gain
Prizes in Five Times Wins depend on your bet. You can win 1 to 1,500 coins with a one-coin wager. Up that to two coins, and your potential winnings increase to 2 to 3,000 coins. For the highest prizes, bet all three coins on the lines and win up to 5,000 coins. Again, the 5x wild will multiply prizes by five, which increases your winnings. The prize levels (one, two, or three coin bet) are:
- A mix of bars – 1, 2, or 3 coins
- A mix of 7s or three cherries – 5, 10, or 15 coins
- Three single bars – 10, 20, or 30 coins
- Three double bars – 15, 30, or 45 coins
- Three triple bars – 20, 40, or 60 coins
- Three blue 7s – 30, 60, or 90 coins
- Three green 7s – 40, 80, or 120 coins
- Three red 7s – 50, 100, or 150 coins
- Three 5x wilds – 1,500, 3,000, or 5,000 coins
With this in mind, if you had two blue 7s and a 5x symbol, you'd end up winning 150, 300, or 450 coins. The 5x ends up being a great reason to play. It appears often, so you'll find yourself winning extra frequently.
Give it a whirl. Five Times Wins slots is easy to play and doesn't take long to set up. What it doesn't have in special interactive bonuses, it makes up for with generous prizes. Play now.